Wednesday, July 26, 2006

MIRALCES IN TANZANIA

God asked me one day as he asked the blind beggar in Luke 18, "Kierra, what do you want me to do for you?" I responded that I wanted to see miracles here. I wanted to see God's power unleashed and to see lives changed forever. God granted my request that day- I saw miracles! But they didn't come in the form I was looking for. One of the teachers at our training center took us on a tour of the gardens where students are learning creative and effective ways to get the most crops out of their little land in order to feed their families. As we walked into the garden, he said, "And here are our miracles. These vegetables God is growing are miracles." Later he introduced us to the 17 students learning at the center right now so that they can be change agents in their churches and communities. He again said, "Here are our current students, they are 17 miracles."So I saw my miracles. Thank you Isaac for opening my eyes to them. Truly, the food that God is growing here, and the life-giving ideas in these gardens are miracles that are saving lives. And the students who are now teaching these ideas to 100 people in the surrounding community are miracles. God's power is being released in this place and lives are beingchanged forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home