Saturday, August 19, 2006

Entering Cannan


I told you last month about our “Samaritan Women” who gave their lives to God and are seeking to leave prostitution. Well, the journey and miracles are continuing. I told them last week that I believe they are like the Israelites that God led out of slavery.
Like the Isrealites, they have left Egypt, but are now in the wilderness waiting to enter the promised land. The women have left their line of work, but have not received the loans to start their new businesses yet. My prayer this month has been for God to supply manna from heaven each day to meet their needs during this time in the wilderness. Tears filled my eyes last week as they shared that in fact, God has been providing manna. They wake up not knowing where their food will come from, but it never fails that a neighbor or friends stops by to bring a bag of beans or other food. Thank you Jesus for these daily miracles of provision!

Pray for us as we enter Canaan together next week! The women will receive their loans and will begin their new businesses. I know there are giants lurking in Canaan, but I also know that our God is greater, and together we can take this land!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home