Friday, May 12, 2006

Starting out on a journey...

This is it, the awaited day has finally arrived!!! And I am so unbelievably excited! Thank you so much for all your prayers during the last two weeks. I have never felt so carried by the prayers of others before. God's peace has been surrounding my heart and I have been able to get everything checked off my to-do list with very few tension headaches. Bwana asi fiwe (Praise the Lord)!!!

You guys, I'm ready! My heart and mind feel so ready to step into this adventure. I woke up this morning with a song in my heart. It's the song from the movie Anastasia (and I'm sure from other places as well). It goes... "Life is a road and I wanna keep going. Love is a river I want to keep flowing. Life is a road now and forver. Beautiful journey. And at the end I want to be standing at the beginning with you." It's so true! This life with God is such a beautiful journey and I want to keep going down the road He has for me. I want His river of love to keep flowing out of me. I am truly standing at the beginning with Him...and I know four months from now as I return to the states, I will again be standing at the beginning with Him.

So, here we go Lord...starting out on this journey together. I'm standing at the beginning with you and there's no place I'd rather be and no one I'd rather be standing here with!

Twende (Let's Go!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home