Friday, December 15, 2006

Up Next: A Season Of Preparation

The Teams! I am excited to prepare all the teams and interns for their trips next year! As I train them, pray for them, coordinate logistics, and prepare their hearts and minds with required readings and prayer requests from Africa, I pray that God moves in a mighty way in each heart. Lord, may you begin to break hearts now and may you prepare fully equipped vessels.
Perspectives!
I’m planning to take the Perspectives Course this spring! Perspectives is a 16-week course hosted at churches all over the U.S. on the World Christian Movement and the Biblical Basis for Missions. I can’t wait to continue to learn about God’s heart and purpose for the nations! Want to take it with me? (You can get collge credit.) Let me know! Or check it out on your own at www.perspectives.org.
Swahili! My new goal is to be fluent in Swahili by the time I head to Kenya in June. I’m asking for a home study course for Christmas and can’t wait to dive into it. I want to be able to help translate for the teams and minister to the Kenyans in their own language. Plus, I know that God has given me a gift for languages, and I want to be a good steward of that gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home