Wednesday, January 02, 2008

His Healing Touch


I’m proud to announce that I am now officially certified in Swedish/American (full-body) Massage, Thai Massage, and Stretching Massage. I’ve been a busy student since arriving back to the States, but I’ve loved every second of it! It might sound strange, but massage was something that God very clearly placed on my heart this year and I know He wants to incorporate it into my ministry. My prayer is for each person I massage to feel the healing, loving, restorative touch of the Living God. I’m so excited to be able to bring it overseas to bless burnt-out missionaries, AIDS patients, others with terminal illnesses, and anyone else who needs the healing touch of God. I pray that as I bring it to unreached areas where people have never heard of Jesus, they will encounter His touch for the first time and I’ll have an opportunity to share Him with them. But it’s been fun to use it here in the States as well! I’m developing some great friendships in my classes and I love getting to pray for and minister to them as we practice on each other. I’m excited to continue new classes in the Spring and to learn more techniques to bless God’s sick, hurting, overworked, and stressed-out children.
If you’re interested in receiving a massage, or if you know someone that you want to bless with one, just e-mail or call me. It’s $35 for a 60 minute full-body massage. I wish I could make them free, but I’m trying to raise some money through them to be able to keep taking classes. I have a table and all the supplies, so I can come to you or you can come to me - whatever works best for you! And I have gift certificates that you can buy as presents for people. Oh, but missionaries are free, so let me know if you know a missionary who needs some loving on!

1 Comments:

Blogger the fordices said...

When i grow up, i want to be just like you!! You truly are amazing!!

Love, Michele Fordice

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home